kiss 888 slot,singapore pools online,top 10 mobile games,Tick, Trade, Rebate!
In a survey conducted mid 2020, 888sport free bet Trade clients aka RakuRangers asked us to explore expanding the value of RT Points to include using it on brokerage fees. You asked... We listened...
We've made share trading more rewarding! Not only will you (1) receive RT Points whenever you trade but (2) You can now convert your RT Points into *drumroll* to OFFSET BROKERAGE!
You read right! Pay your brokerage with your RT Points! 1 RT = RM 0.01 brokerage fees. Depending on your RT Points balance, you'll be credited with the rebate for successful order by end of trading day. We'll automatically cross check the eligibility of the order and provide the rebate accordingly.
How? It's super simple! Just remember, TICK, TRADE, REBATE! Starting 10 May 2021, you'll be able to get brokerage rebates on trades made on our platform (subject to your available RT Points).
(1) TICK - Opt in for a brokerage rebate on your Buy or Sell Order Pad.
(2) TRADE - Trade as usual.
(3) REBATE - Brokerage rebate* will be credited to your account by end of trading day (subject to Day Trade & RT Points balance).
- To pay your brokerage fee using RT Points, you MUST OPT FOR Brokerage Rebate at your BUY or SELL Order Pad. If you don't click this option, you won't be eleigible for the brokerage offset. You're still required to pay clearing fee, stamp duty and sales and service tax (SST) on all successfully matched buy or sell trades irrespective of if a brokerage rebate is applied.
- So, you can keep more of your earnings.
- Use RT Points rewarded to you for FREE to "offset" your brokerage fee.
- TICK Brokerage Rebate during order placement process to get the rebate.
- Must be for a NEW (Buy or Sell) order.
- Includes DAY Trades but not for "Assisted Trade" service, force-sell and Good-till-date (GTD) trades.
- Successfully matched order (all or partially matched status order).
- If the successful matched trade is placed via a RakuMargin account, rebate amount will be credited into your Cash Upfront or Contra Account at the end of the trading day.
- No customization service of the rebate amount has been activated.
- Perform the RT Point conversion to lifestyle rewards before you opt for the brokerage rebate.
Remember, as long as you opt for brokerage rebate and fulfill all the requirements (You'll still required to pay the full amount of brokerage fee first), we'll provide you the rebate accordingly to the points balance by the end of trading day. Remaining brokerage will be paid by your account. The brokerage rebate excludes the SST and stamp duty fees.
- Based on available RT Points balance.
- If there's insufficient RT Points, you'll need to pay the remaining brokerage from your available funds.
- Calculated post amalgamation.
- If there's multiple successful buy and sell orders for the same counter on the same day, the brokerage rebate will apply after the amalgamation of the contract at the end of trading day.
- "first in - first out (FIFO)" principle will be used to determine the rebate amount on the amalgamated trades.
Hurry and Tick, Trade & Rebate today!
Here's some examples:
Scenario 1: You buy Stock A multiple times in one day, and one order was successfully matched. At the end of trading day, system will calculate your Stock A brokerage (post amalgamation). As you didn't tick for a Brokerage Rebate and your order was matched, hence you aren't eligible for a brokerage rebate.
Scenario 2: You buy Stock A multiple times on the same day and two orders for the same counter were successfully matched. You opted for a "Brokerage Rebate" ("Use RT Point" = Yes) when placing one of your succesfully matched order. Your total brokerage fee for Stock A will be credited back into your account (by deducting your RT Points) by the end of trading day (subject to available RT Points balance). In the event you have insufficient balance of RT Points, the brokerage will be paid using available cash funds in your account.
Scenario 2: You buy and sell Stock A on the same day (multiple times), the value will be amalgamated separately for Buy and Sell.
In this scenario, there is one successfully matched order and you've opt for "Brokerage Rebate" (Use RT Points = Yes). The brokerage on the same stock on the same day will be amalgamated and the Brokerage will be accredited back into your account by end of trading day (your RT Points will be deducted accordingly).
When you sell Stock A multiple times in a day, and there's no successfully matched order (and you did not opt for Brokerage Rebate), your order will not be eligible for a brokerage rebate.
Want to earn bonus RT Points? Check out our Campaigns page for the latest campaigns. Happy Trading!